Notification of Copyright Infringement
Although we always seek to obtain explicit permission by the copyright holder permitting display of copyrighted materials on our Website and include copyright notices in conjunction with display of such materials on our Website, there may arise situations when proper attribution cannot be made or information on the copyright holder is unavailable.
If you believe that your creative work protected by copyright was posted on our Website without permission, you may want to submit to us a notification of copyright infringement.
Your notification of copyright infringement shall include the following:
- an email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you;
- a clear and complete description of your copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if you believe that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, a representative list of such works;
- The URL or other identifying location of our material that you believe infringes copyright in your work;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of our material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder;
- the physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative of the copyright holder. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification.
Please submit the above information to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The review of your notification of copyright infringement may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Google Adsense Disclaimer
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (Url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You canavoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.